Fat Burner – How to make Lemon Juice!
Fat Burner – How to make Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is known to be a fat burning Juice for years. Some people drink it in the morning right after they woke up so the juice will have more effect. It is not exactly a juice that comes with the best taste because lemon is quite sour. So, to improve the taste a little we will add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar to sweeten it up a little. You can add some sugar as well if you don’t have honey in the cabinet. Lemon juice has besides being a fat burning juice many other benefits and vitamins explain in this recipe.
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Honey
Slice the Lemon into half.
Remove the seeds of the Lemon.
Place the Lemon into the juicer or squeeze them with your hands.
Add water to the lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey. (if desired you can add more honey)
Transfer into a glass, with ice.
Benefits of the Fat burning Lemon Juice
1. Lemons are rich in Vitamin C. A lemon has about 31 mg of vitamin C which is 51% RDI. Vitamins C and fiber content of lemons reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
2. Citric acid in lemons may help prevent kidney stones formation because it increases urine volume, increasing urine pH making it hard to form kidney stones.
3. Vitamin C in lemon may prevent anemia. But iron should come with Vitamin C so it can be absorbed by the body.
4. Some plant chemicals found in lemons have been shown to prevent cancer in animal studies. More studies should be conducted to prove its effectivity to humans. Observational studies have found that people who eat citrus foods have a lower risk of cancer.
5. There is a high fiber content in lemon called pectin which you can get only when you eat the pulp of lemon, unfortunately if you juice it, you cannot get the fiber it provides.
Drawbacks of lemon juice
1. Since lemon has citric acid, it may wear away the tooth enamel. To prevent further damage, drink it using a straw, wash your mouth with water after drinking lemon water, lemon juice, lemon-infused juices.
2. Citric acid also may cause heart burn depending on the concentration of lemon juice you take. You can just use portion of lemon juice, not 100% concentrated and consumed.
3. You may increase your visit to the bathroom when drinking lemon infused juices, some say it is because of Vitamin C in the lemons but there is no enough studies to prove it. Better not drink lemon or any juices few hours before going to sleep so you can have uninterrupted sleep pattern.
Check out our other juice recipes
In the list below you will find the latest juice recipes related to this recipe. Please let us know if we missed a recipe or submit recipes by leaving a message in the reactions area or through the contact form.
It has been said that ‘’an apple a day, keep the doctor away”, it may be true because of the promising effects of apple to our body
Aloe Vera is composed of 99% water and the remaining 1% composed of 75 active vitamins and minerals. Many studies prove that Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera Juice can boost immunity.