Aloe Vera Juice Recipe
Aloe Vera juice Increases Immunity
Aloe Vera is composed of 99% water and the remaining 1% composed of 75 active vitamins and minerals. Many studies prove that aloe Vera can boost immunity. It is used to study the effect to AIDS patients and the clinical findings indicated lower risk of infection, reduction of dermal lesion, and decreased viral loading. It does not cure the virus but it has proven to increase the immunity of immunocompromised. COVID-19 has no vaccine yet. What we can do is to increase our immunity by taking the right kind of food. It is good to try Aloe Vera juice added with calamansi flavour for more zest.
- 4-inch Aloe Vera plant
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Lime or 2 pieces of Calamansi
Cut the spines of the Aloe Vera leaf both sides and leave it for 20 minutes in water.
Wash the Aloe leaf and remove the green skin of the leaf.
scoop out the aloe gel from the leaf and wash the aloe gel twice.
Put the Aloe gel to a blender
Add water and honey
Mix it through the blender until you get the consistency you wanted.
Strain the juice
Add the Lime juice or 2 pieces of calamansi juice
Add ice to serve the juice cold
Facts about Aloe Vera Juice
What are the benefits of Aloe Vera Juice?
There is a unique chemical component of aloe Vera: Acemannan is a polysaccharide in aloe Vera leaves. This compound has been known to have immune stimulant, antiviral, antineoplastic and gastrointestinal properties.
Specifically, acemannan health benefits are:
- Helps cells to be resistant to viruses and harmful bacteria
- Increases overall cellular metabolism and functioning
- Stimulates healthy inflammation response
- Supports in the absorption of water, minerals, and nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract
- Increases vascular flow
- Decreases scarring
- Helps in healing intestinal discomfort
- Speeds wound recovery
- Maintains healthy blood pressure levels
- Aside from intake of this specific compound found in aloe Vera plant, there are many benefits of drinking aloe Vera juice. It is also known to be an alkaline juice that helps control the pH acidity of the body.
- Since 99% of Aloe Vera plant is water, it can really help in good hydration of the body.
- It also protects your liver by consuming it through hydration and keeping it healthy.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice helps increase the water content in your intestines thus increase peristalsis and prevents constipation.
- Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that can protect your skin from acne, psoriasis and dermatitis.
Check out our other juice recipes
In the list below you will find the latest juice recipes related to this recipe. Please let us know if we missed a recipe or submit recipes by leaving a message in the reactions area or through the contact form.